Enjoy big savings when you shop with us. Buy 1 FREE 1 on ALL Yearly Contact Lenses now!
Terms & Conditions:
1. SELECTED Free contact lenses will be unlocked every week.
2. Offer valid for YEARLY DISPOSABLE contact lenses only. (Exclude TORIC AND COSPLAY LENS)
3. Add any yearly disposable product to shopping cart , you will be prompted to select FREE items at checkout page.
4. Offer not valid in conjunction with other promotions or discounts.
5. If you missed the pop-up window, click "Select your FREE GIFT! at the top of checkout page.
6. No adjustment on previous purchases.
7. Subject to stock availability. If the item(s) you ordered is out of stock, order processing time will be delayed.
8. HoneyColor reserves the right to modify or terminate this offer at any time without prior notice.
The best selling clear contact lens 1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye® is an innovative contact lens designed to help maintain the natural state of the eye. It’s the first and only daily disposable contact lens made with a super-breathable silicone hydrogel material. And it includes HYDRACLEAR® Technology for all-day comfort.
Along with the convenience of no solutions, no lens cases, and no hassles, 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST® Brand gives you exceptional comfort from the moment you put them in, to the moment you toss them at the end of the day. That's because they’re the only daily disposable contact lenses with our exclusive LACREON® Technology.
And for allergy sufferers, clinical research has shown that a fresh pair of contact lenses every day (made from etafilcon A) may provide improved comfort for people suffering from mild discomfort and/or itching associated with allergies while wearing contacts, compared to lenses replaced at intervals of greater than two weeks.
ACUVUE OASYS® with HYDRACLEAR® PLUS are the latest silicone hydrogel reusable lenses from ACUVUE® keeping your eyes comfortable all day long - even in tough surroundings that can make eyes feel tired and dry.
They have an ultra-smooth surface with a low coefficient of friction that allows eyelids to glide easily over the lenses. This helps keep your patients’ eyes comfortable and free from feeling tired throughout the day. They also contain the highest class of UV-blocking available in a contact lens.