Surprise! You will receive FREE TRIAL LENSES when you place order now. Hurry up! While stock last. Get them now~
Terms & Conditions:
1) Exclude order which does not contain colored and cleared contact lenses (e.g. order that contains only beauty product / accessories)
2) Exclude toric lens order
3) Pop-up window will be prompted to select your prescription of free trial lenses at checkout
4) If you missed the pop-up window, click "Select your FREE GIFT!" on the top of checkout page
5) Free trial lenses prescription will follow the info provided at checkout. Color and style will be randomly picked by HoneyColor
6) Limited to one (1) free pair of trial lenses per order
7) Entire order must be shipped to a single address
8) Free trial lenses are strictly non-exchangable, non-refundable and non-replaceable
9) HoneyColor reserves the right to modify or terminate this offer at any time without prior notice
While Stock Last. SHOP NOW!
The best selling clear contact lens 1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye® is an innovative contact lens designed to help maintain the natural state of the eye. It’s the first and only daily disposable contact lens made with a super-breathable silicone hydrogel material. And it includes HYDRACLEAR® Technology for all-day comfort.
Along with the convenience of no solutions, no lens cases, and no hassles, 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST® Brand gives you exceptional comfort from the moment you put them in, to the moment you toss them at the end of the day. That's because they’re the only daily disposable contact lenses with our exclusive LACREON® Technology.
And for allergy sufferers, clinical research has shown that a fresh pair of contact lenses every day (made from etafilcon A) may provide improved comfort for people suffering from mild discomfort and/or itching associated with allergies while wearing contacts, compared to lenses replaced at intervals of greater than two weeks.
ACUVUE OASYS® with HYDRACLEAR® PLUS are the latest silicone hydrogel reusable lenses from ACUVUE® keeping your eyes comfortable all day long - even in tough surroundings that can make eyes feel tired and dry.
They have an ultra-smooth surface with a low coefficient of friction that allows eyelids to glide easily over the lenses. This helps keep your patients’ eyes comfortable and free from feeling tired throughout the day. They also contain the highest class of UV-blocking available in a contact lens.